escapist

Sunday, July 09, 2006

AGONY

why
why did you ever change your stand so soon
i thought you were becoming perfect in your imperfect self
i know no one is perfect
but i'd still be happy if you were really perfect in your imperfect self
but why
why did you ever stab me in my heart
instead of showering it with love
now i'm hurt right here
trying to put my message across to you
that i don't like your ugly self
i had seen it many times
i had experienced it many times
but have i ever demanded anything from you
i know i had consumed alot of your time and money
but why
why did you put all the blame on me
and just claim that i put those godamned words in your mouth
im sorry i don't realize that
i respect your liking for brands
so you should respect my taste too
the fact you appreciate brand designs
doesn't mean that i will too
i believe one has own individual taste
but you don't seem to realize that
you knew that i don't like that brand
yet you went to all the trouble just to get that for me
i appreciate the trouble you went through
however you are "forcing" me to like that brand which you like
don't you know
i'm feeling so pressurized to grow up fast with you
that's the problem of growing up so fast with you
that's abit too fast for me
why
why can't you either slow down for me
or
why can't you just at least respect my taste
you claimed that if i love you i should like whatever u give me
yes, by rights i should
but the problem is that you already knew what i didn't like
yet you gave me that thing
you've put me in a very difficult position, don't you realize
what am i to say to you to please you
if i do please you, i'll be deceiving myself
which means upsetting myself
and you once said that if i'm upset, you'd be miserable too
can't you open your eyes and see
can't you sharpen your ears and listen
can't you sense it
that you really broke my heart once again after so many times
i did break your heart too but i'm already changing so much for you
why can't you do the same
u had left me lost here
alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home