escapist

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I DON'T KNOW

i'm here in this sp library, blogging away.
god man, i just cant seem to stop blogging away man.
haha.
well, i just saw my guy pacing up and down in library man.
i waved to him and he saw me.
however he had to leave already as he had to get back his bag.
haiz.
what the heck man.
i thought he could stay here and chat with me.
sighz.
i'm so mad now!
hmmph!
talking about my work progress, god man, don't want to talk about it already!
cos i'm still behind time.
damn bitch.
i'm supposed to be done with bloody shit t2a by now.
but now i'm barely at the end of the beginning phase.
it's simply the start of the beginning.
heck man.
i don't know, i don't know how to, i don't know how to complete, i don't know how to complete this goddamned shit anymore!
wow, and oh that's so great.
holy shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home