escapist

Monday, July 24, 2006

EATING DISORDER

i have an eating disorder.
my breakfast had been replaced by late supper.
every day, lunch, dinner and supper.
lunch and dinner as usual but supper is between 11pm-1am.
my god.
breakfast is very important!
i only eat breakfast every monday morning as my mum always has time to prepare for me.
while tuesday onwards, no breakfast as mum has no time.
i hope to kick this habit after i graduate.
as i'll really re-organise my schedule.
sighz, i had been like that since i was in primary school.
no appetite in early morning, usually.
if i force myself to eat breakfast, i'll be vomitting afterwards.
my stomach needs some time to adapt to eating breakfast, which is difficult to achieve.
right now i stay up just to eat a generous piece of fruit cake which tasted sweeter than expected.
so sweet that i got sick of the sweetness and i didn't finish it.
left 1/4 of it.
i don't have a sweet tooth through.
and oh yes, in 7 hours' time, school will commerce with a blue monday.
oh how i hate monday blues when most of us would be waking up so late for school and never fail to miss the first morning lectures by alexis and larry.
but i'm going to school later for sure as i have to pass the printed report to my guy who needs it urgently.
the thought of waking up at 6am just sucks big time.
and yes, time's running out for two projects at hand.
which sucks the most.
i'm just gonna fulfil the very basic requirements only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home