escapist

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

CHANGE OF SKIN

good morning to all.
i'm going to sleep soon after this entry.
yeah, i just changed my blogskin as the bloody black blogger box at the above had became more than an eye sore to me each time i visit my own blog.
now this one is far better!
it just seems to match well with the black box at the least man.
and my dear pals out there, i sincerely apologise for the failure of loading and refreshing the tagboard!
i honestly don't know what is the real big bloody problem with flashbox.
nevermind, just try to bear with it for awhile.
i may consider switching over to cbox as it's cool yet limited cute smileys and who knows, it may filter out vulgarities.
damnit.
i want freedom of speech including the vulgarities please.
haha.
that's me, alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home