escapist

Thursday, July 13, 2006

LOVESICK

damn it.
i had actually typed a entry jus now ok.
yet it just disappeared magically when i had barely pressed the backward key!
oh well.
forget it.
today i skipped school as i've overslept again.
arrrgh. why this bad habit of oversleeping!
oh and i was talking about that idiot lecturer.
he and his so-called requirements which are so like bloody fuck.
well, forgive me pals, for talking bad about him here but i really can't help it ok.
he's full of nonsense and unrealistic bullshit la.
fuck la.
he expects us to do according to his standard.
what standard?
where got ar?
bitch.
everything will just spill outta my mouth without any thought of proper english interpretation.
hahhaa.
okay i think i've gathered myself man.
and yes, i'm having a headache which won't go away!
awww.
and oh yes, my darling will be coming over to my home this saturday!
hooray, i can "disturb" him while he does work at my pc!
hahaha.
how i miss you, my baby darling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home