escapist

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

MY GUY AND I

i'm sensitive.
absolutely more than you thought.
very sensitive.
it all started with a mere chat with my guy.
i was feeling weary that time so i just vented my frustrations which i had from sch work, on him.
my tone switched from usual sweet pitch to a real nasty attitude.
that caught his attention, which prompted him into coaxing me that he'd be there for me and talk to me until i feel better.
however i just had to push it further by rubbing it in even more.
which seemed to declare the last straw for him.
he got angry, used his fierce spiteful tone against me.
that pinned me down and my frustrations seemed to disappear instantly.
confusion, anger and misery set in.
i tried to contain it but it was so hard to do so.
somehow, i managed to, but my tears were on the verge of coming out.
i let them slid down, wiped them off before they reached my cheeks.
i guess it's all cos of my period that causes my mood swings.
however my guy seemed to try cheering me up with his lame riddles.
and yes, that lightened my mood a little which was good.
i gradually smiled and started enjoying myself with him and his lame stuffs man.
haha.
looks like he's my baby darling who loves me as much as i love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home