escapist

Friday, July 14, 2006

GOODMORNING FRIDAY

hello.
whaat?
how come i'm still here?
haha.
i stayed awake to text my guy to keep him company while he does his work.
it's alright to me as it's my habit already.
and today is friday when i'd be reporting to bloody lecturers at the blooody studio later on.
only 7 hours more to the start of school.
oh and i'm pretty tired.
but i'm in a good mood today.
hahaha.
i seriously don't know why.
nono, i seriously can't tell you why!
hahaha.
okay, a hint here - someone had sent me smiling non-stop.
and no, he's not my darling boy, but someone else.
there you see, i told you that i can't tell you who!
*double laughter*
okay okay, just to be half precise, he's my dear pal from secondary school days.
hey i'm not obliged to say who exactly he is!
hahaha.
i've already let it out more than intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home