escapist

Thursday, July 13, 2006

DILEMMA

ummm.
i don't know if i should change my blogskin again.
in fact, this current blogskin which is my favourite, is my 4th skin which i had changed to.
ohmifuckgod.
i cant believe that i keep on changing blogskins after a week plus.
i admit i do get sick of seeing the same blogskin everytime i navigate mine.
haha.
and bee's another good example besides me.
she kept on changing hers too, okay.
oh and back to the topic of changing my blogskin.
i was asking chunmeng on his opinion on the change.
he commented that i should keep this current one for now as it looks nice through, and i can change it at a later date.
but my heart keeps on urging me to change blogskin cos i've found a lovely one!
however i'm afraid that it may not appeal to all.
as it reflects a feminine style in the blogskin.
way way more feminine than my current one.
and it's simply soft pastel red of various shades incorporated together, making the whole outlook gorgeous.
oh well.
should i change it? just wait and see. i might. i might not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home