escapist

Monday, July 24, 2006

HEART BROKEN

now that all good things had came to an end.
good times are gone.
loneliness sets in the next.
the things we had shared so much for 3 years together.
the way you gazed into my eyes,
the way you held my hand,
the way you talked sweetly to me,
the way you kissed our hands together,
the way you smiled to me,
i can never forget them all.
do you know...
that you meant the whole world to me all this while?
until you said you didn't want sign to me anymore, didn't like sign anymore, find it troublesome to sign to me, and don't want to see me ever again,
you had delivered the deepest and most painful sharp stab right into my heart.
my love, do u know how badly it hurts?
i know you are no longer my love.
my love who i've loved and cared for so much,
is no longer mine.
now you find me a eye-sore,
i don't mean anything to you anymore,
even if i depart from this world one day,
you won't even give me a damn.
do you know i had been loving you unconditionally?
thru i tend to tell you that you had been neglecting me and stuffs.
i knew you loved me unconditionally too.
my heart is still the same, still loving you so deeply.
i cling onto every hopeless hope of having you back.
please, tell me if my hopes aint gonna come true?
you had told me you wanted to leave me for good.
so i did let you go with a bleeding heart.
i'm learning to let you go.
i'm picking up the shattered pieces you had broken my heart into.
and piece them together and a scar will be formed.
it will reflect our existed love history we once shared.
now i finally experienced a true break-up.
thank you for making it happen and leaving a permanent scar in my heart.
you were my history.
i don't know if you will be my future in time to come.
i seriously think it's all bcos of my blog entry that triggered our breakup.
once again, i stress that entry was nothing but just random thoughts when under stress.
but what's the use?
it doesn't change the fact that i've lost you for good.
i don't know if you are reading this for i have a feeling that you won't be back here.
this fact remains that i had loved you and will still love you in my heart in many years to come.
i'm afraid that i can't grow old with you in time to come which i had always dreamt of.


I LOVE YOU DARLING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home