escapist

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

YUMMY

good morning, wednesday.
yesterday i went shopping at ntuc supermarket to get all the necessary ingredients for fried rice.
i'll be cooking fried rice for my bastard darlin this friday as his early birthday celebration!
yeah, i know it's easy to prepare fried rice!
haha!
hmmm, the ingredients are as following:

- garlic
- mixed veggies
- chicken sausages
- lobster balls
- fish cake
- eggs

i was considering minced beef (my darling's favorite), fish otah (his favorite too), crab sticks, canned sweet corn and button mushrooms.
however i realised that it may be too much hence i didnt get all these.
oh, did i mention minced beef?
well, accordin to my religion, i aint supposed to eat beef.
haha.
but i heck care.
i've eaten beef before.
it's delicious.
however for now, i've stopped consuming beef as i wish to respect my religion.
unless my darling offers me beef noodles!
only then i will eat!
hahaha!
otherwise i won't get beef for myself!
sigh, i'm a hopeless case.
hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home