escapist

Friday, July 28, 2006

STRESS

hi.
i won't be going jogging with my peeps later in the evening.
which is a disappointment.
as my current goddamned two projects had began to take a toll on me.
it's simply very weary, i tell you!
i'm way too tired and sick of this shit.
i honestly can't wait to finish this and welcome my 1 month plus vacation next month.
yay.
i do deserve this very much!
the same goes for my fellow did peeps!
did peeps out there, just hang on for 2 weeks plus more!
eh, mentioning 2 weeks plus, i suddenly don't feel like doing anything.
and i'm suddenly so scared.
time is running out.
and i'm still at my two projects unfinished.
but hey, i did some productive work just to console myself.
i just know i gotta work, i just know it okay, thank you.
don't ever mention the countdown to dreadful submission ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home