escapist

Sunday, August 20, 2006

VACATION HAD CAME

yeah bloody bitch vacation had started.
and guys, i didnt stay for makan last friday as i had to go to my best friend's house to learn cooking from her man.
yes, i do not know how to cook but i only know how to cook instant noodles, boil and fry eggs.
hehe.
very basic right?
and yes, i'm learning cooking for my guy's coming birthday.
he knows cooking.
i just thought of surprising him with this but he just anyhow guessed it right when he kept on pestering me for his birthday present!
ohmifuckinglygod.
i told him if i told him, it won't be a surprise anymore.
if i didnt tell him, he would pester me day and night!
oh gosh man.
but finally i droppped hard hints and he was too smart for his own good.
yeps, he got it right!
he said that i was soo sweet and he added that we could cook together then go out afterwards!
YAY!
oh and i had not been blogging everyday as i'm sick of blogGing, i admit.
hahaha.
but hey, i've just changed my blogskin as i find my previous one boring.
so this time, i hope that this new one will be refreshing to your eyes man.
hehe.
hmmm, talking about what i would be doing during the vacation, i aint too sure.
i jus know i need plenty of rest badly man.
after all screwed up previous weeks of no-proper-sleep mode!
well, for your info, i had been sleeping around 2-4am and rising up at 12-2pm.
oh gosh.
my body had adapted to the school craze mode.
i need to re-adjust it back to normal mode but it's difficult man.
really.
weeks of school craze mode, how to change within this 1 week?
sighz.
ah, one more thing new in my life is that i've got into touch with my ex-secondary sch mate, who just chatted with me online outta blue.
last time he didnt even say hi to me until recently, let's say last week when i was rushin for submission.
yeah he was the one who kept me company into wee hours until early morning while i was in craze-rush mode.
then we chatted for a week and i learnt from his close buddy who was my ex-crush as well as ex-sec sch mate, that he got a crush on me.
ohmigod.
i already made it clear to him that i'm attached.
he already knows it but i have a feeling that he's waiting for me.
however i already told him not to.
hmmm.
just leave it be.
no use trying to change it when he cant even change his mindset.
okay i'm done with him.
well, nothing much on my life nowadays.
only catching up with my beauty sleep.
haha.
i'm starting to appreciate freedom right now.
very much okay!
oh yes, i'm also helping my buddy in her art essays since i'm free now.
hahaha.
damn, it really feels so super bitchy good just helping others in their work man!
hahahahahaha.
CHEERIOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home