escapist

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

HIGH

im in some kind of high state now.
no, it aint that i drowned myself in alcohol, but just from lack of rest.
i was actually working away in my 2d drwaings in pc almost the whole day yesterday.
oh how great.
i had done productive work and i gonna continue doing in school later after my bloody fuck damned gems test.
oh yeah, gems test.
i spent 2 hours revising the whole 9 topics covered in the gems test.
and now my guy just smsed me that he's studying it now.
whooah, he really scaring me off for i'm so afraid that he would fare better than me!
oh please for god's sake, this is only a gems test, not some big exam so no need to get so parnoid, peilan!
yes yes yes, i heard it and i know it!
haha.
my guy just replied that he misses me.
i was shocked as he dont really whisper sweet nothings to me.
well, maybe he's trying to be romantic which is a good thing through.
haha.
he can be so hostile one moment then sweet the next.
how unpredictable, just like me eh?
hahaha.
okay, right now im really so tired that i cant function as fast as yesterday.
i need to rest now and get refreshed for that fuck gems test at 8am later.
but this means that i will be finishing this gems course very soon!
it is just like final exam, after it, you will be free!
wheee!
may good luck be with me during the test!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home