escapist

Thursday, September 14, 2006

DNG PHONE

hello thursday.
i dont know where to start.
i must admit that i had not been updating myself with others' blog that i didnt even know what happened to my best fren man.
it's about her sch life.
okay i shall not say it here as i respect her privacy but honestly, yesterday she asked me out for shopping today.
but i rejected her as i wasnt in e mood then.
then just now when i went to her blog and read it, realization dawned on me that i had not been updated.
on her sch life to be exact.
hence i changed my mind and smsed her to meet up later on after her sch hours.
yeah and there's another issue which happened the most recently.
it was yesterday man.
i met my darlin who lent me his newest phone.
guess what?
well, u see, my guy often goes for his own style and taste.
motorola RAZAR V3i.
Dolce & Gabbana.
yes, that golden phone.
his old phone died on him and he happened to love this golden phone very much.
yes, it was really expensive provided that he wanted to get it without plan.
approximately 700 bucks.
yeah, i'm using it right now since last evening.
but i have to return it to him this coming saturday.
hehe.
i must say that he was really very very generous enough to lend me for a few days!
he wanted me to explore the phone.
which i did.
and my opinion of this DnG phone is that it sucks initially as it's all motorola-functioned.
as mine is nokia-functioned.
hence i wasnt used to DnG phone.
just when i was about to remove the battery in order to get my sim card out to switch over to my nokia phone, the battery refused to move.
oh great.
i tried a few times.
very gently for the fear of spoiling the golden phone.
well, in the end, i gave up.
i was struck with this golden phone!
damn, if other people use this phone, they would probably be so glad that they cant get the battery out for the sake of having that DnG brand on the phone!
oh well.
i was really very mad then.
i hated the motorola-functioned phone.
i complained to my darling who urged me to get used to it.
so i was forced to be patient with it and i soon got used to it.
and now i know the functions already.
i can type sms as fast as before but it dont seem to follow up with my pace.
so guys, if u rather go for function speed, please choose nokia not motorola!
motorola is much slower than nokia in function speed.
hahaha.
okok no more such criticisms in case motorola-people get offended.
i admit i do like the motorola phone thru.
i feel different using it.
ah...the feeling of using flip phone, i mean!
hehe.
okay i dont know if i'll be back to update my blog.
it depends.
*grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home