escapist

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FINALLY

whoooo!
yes, i know i had not been blogging for quite some time already!
that my dear bee had asked me to update my blog.
hahhaa.
hmm, what had i been doing lately?
i had been...playing around everyday!
hahaha.
life slows down for me during vacations.
that's why i really love vacation to bits and i often get too carried away with it that i don't even feel like blogging!
hehehe.
yes, i'm happier now than during darned school term!
perhaps i get to have things my way totally.
it really rocks man.
anyway, to update you guys, i had been waking up so late everyday!
hehe.
lazybones!
but who cares, it's only a month that i can do this, once it's over, school comes already!
oh how i dread school!
well, my life nowadays revolves around my close peeps and former secondary school classmates.
ah, and not to forget my darling!
yeah, i happened to bump into some of my former sec sch mates recently and i was with my best friend that time.
yup, we had a good chat with them over dinner, followed by pool.
but we didnt play pool as we cared more about catching up with each other while others played pool.
we departed afterwards.
it was really a great feeling then.
the feeling of being able to relieve past good and bad times.
it invites laughter into the heart after facing such a hectic life in studies.
oh yes!!
tomorrow i will be meeting my darling boy for dinner and do abit of shopping for my sports wear so that i will be able to sweat all my body toxins out with him this coming saturday!
and i will get to eat macs for dinner!
hahahaha.
that's what i call life!
okay, for now, i know that my close peeps are occupied with their studies and stressed up.
i really wish them all the best and hope they can cope with it.
and i have to pray for myself already.
cos school is drawing near and nearer!
which is as good as facing "death".
bless me then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home