escapist

Saturday, September 16, 2006

EYE

hello!
just a short entry here before i leave home for my exercising date with my guy.
hmm.
nothing new happened recently.
ah yes, mentioning about my left red eye, yeah, it was affected since last year.
but to be exact, it happened once for a few days only last year.
until recently this year, i had a relapse.
i went to the doc's 2 weeks ago, who declared my eye condition mildly serious.
eyelid infection.
as my eyelid would feel itchy and turn pink like mosquito-bite-impression.
somemore it was swollen!
well, then she prescribed me some pills to relieve the swollening.
yeah my eye much better now,no more swollening but the redness had to appear in my eye.
but no pain honestly.
i had been applying the eye sterile ointment faithfully everyday, twice a day.
yeah it finally paid off.
however the redness still lingers there.
but hey, no worries, the redness is fading away slowly each day.
hopefully i will be fully cured!
and yes, i can still see ok!!
*smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home