escapist

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

DEEP SORROW

i was pressing enter and backwards in this entry just to stare at that scrollbar going down and up.
i know i'm depressed now.
even numb too.
i even don't know what is love anymore.
i have no more faith anymore.
i clung onto every glimmer of hope, having a feeling of possiblity to make it happen.
it seems so near yet so far...


you seem to drift away from me
remember the first time we met
you had plenty of time for me in the world
a few years later, you had no time for me in the world
no matter how hard i try to shake it off
i can't stand not being able to chat with you for all the time in the world
once our world
now my world alone
you won't even be an ordinary friend of mine even if we depart one day
why are you so cruel
i'm willingly to see you as my friend after we depart
yet you were firm
i just don't see the need to
on top of that, you even had no good reason for it
why must you run away from it
i just can't see it your way
for there's nothing to understand
in fact you were the one who i very much wanted to confide in
yet you are so distant despite our short distance
you were the one who i had ever dreamt of sharing my life with
yet you seem far away to share happiness with me
you were the one who i hold so dearly to
yet you broke my heart time again and again
you were the one who i really wanted
yet you had to make me hate you and love you at the same time
i was left stranded alone by you
weeping non-stop
never knowing when it will stop
why is it that you were never there for me
you were always buried in work
work seems more important than my heart
i'm sorry to say all these
but i really hate this
i only want to feel appreciated
just a simple message of romantic words from your heart will make me happy
to show me that you had been appreciating me all along
however i can only feel your hostility towards me whenever you were in anger
without hesitation
you shot me right in my fragile heart mercilessly
i was dead for good.
never to come back to you alive when you really need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home