escapist

Monday, October 02, 2006

BLACK MONDAY

sigh.
siGH.
SIGH.
school just sucks anyway.
i came to school just 10 mins before 8am.
and i was thinking to myself, how could i possibly be so early unlike usual?
i practically left at 7.30am okay.
and it would take me about 45-60 minutes to reach my bloody destination.
well, yeah, i took a taxi as that stupid bernard (my guy) had been pulling a long face due to missing the usual bus.
it's all because of me who took my time.
then i wore a black face in early morning which irked him.
oh well, we having cold word war now.
forget it, i really don't care anymore.
i know we will get back to it, it's minor matter to me, no worries. =)
i'm just too exhausted, like as if i got no life like that since school resumed.
this is the second week, god, help me and bless all.
why did the first week pass in a twinkle of an eye?
sigh.
oh yes, let me share one of our cold word war this morning via sms.
tune in, please!


him: hey darling, sorry la. (i can't really remember what else he said as i only cared about his apology!)

me: please don't call me intimately, it turns me off and im sorry for this attitude of mine. in case i'm an irritant to u, let's not meet after school. i maybe going home early la. u take care la.

him: i just hate it when u show me this face.

me: ok la.i wore a black face this early morning la ok.i was hoping that u wld cheer me up but no.and u r worse when u have a black face-BLACKER.somemore u fiercer yet stil want say u hate to see my black face.yours BLACKER so go wash it till white la.


well, he didn't reply then.
guess he must be pissed off liao.
hahaha, who cares, i'm happy to be an irritant to him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home