escapist

Monday, December 25, 2006

RAIN EXPERIENCE

supp guys!!

i was away from blogging for some time. i was enjoying my holidays then.

wild partying with peeps yet busy with holiday assignment. man. it's christmas today! hahaha. so i guess everyone must have been partying wildly past few days? perhaps to say, shopping like mad, grabbing the big discounts? must be man.

just to share a little something here.

yesterday i went to my usss sch mate's birthday bash with my best friend and other two guys who we haven't keep in contact for so long. we met them and had hard time finding stupid shuttle bus to ahola chalet! oh man. it was raining then. we even had to run to catch the shuttle bus when one of us found out that shuttle bus goes to our destination! so we were like overtaking each other while running in the rain.

i was the only one lagging behind as i was wearing goddamned slippers! hahaha, i was like trying my best to secure my foot safely onto the wet ground with water puddles gingerly, not caring how cold the water puddles splashed upon my heavy steps, gracefully flowing all over my whole foot! it sure felt so cold! but it was absolutely fun running in the rain without an umbrella! i was just chuckling away softly to myself. and yes, we finally rested our drenched bodies in the shuttle bus! on the way, we were chatting away and kept on looking out for the chalet.

at last we reached the place but again, we had a hard time tracking down the block unit number in the rain. again, i didnt know that i stepped so heavily onto the water puddle when i was busy trying to squeeze myself under the umbrella which my best friend was holding then. then yes man, my foot was washed cold into the deep water puddle! it felt as if i was at a beach with seawater flowing over my foot up to my ankles! oh my gawd. i was already drenched!

then we tracked down the exact block unit number of the chalet and were greeted by the birthday gal. then we went in and made ourselves home. afterwards it was quite boring...just the usual chatting. then we went home at night. actually we missed the last shuttle bus so we got a lift from my ex-teacher's sons who drove us and dropped us at places near our respective homes.

well, i guess that the party bash was quite boring as i dont know the birthday gal well. she invited me and my best friend on account of my ex-teacher. but it's alright. at least i enjoyed the rain experience! hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home