escapist

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A PANG OF REGRET

just had a small friction with my guy.
i merely asked him how and why he finds that petite girl cute.
yet he didnt seem keen to share this with me and even showed me his temper.
not again.
we had just patched it up.


you are my everything.
you understand and know me the best.
you are pretty and sexy to me.
you are the one for me, dear.


that was what he said to me.
and i was tongue-tied for i had nothing to argue back.
i could tell he meant it from the bottom of his heart then.
yet right now, i'm beginning to doubt myself.
i don't doubt his words through.
had i made a terrible mistake of giving us another chance after previous numberous chances?
i really don't know how to answer that.
it had been haunting me since this morning friction.
i do admit that i did feel upset, but i chose not to let it bother me now.
because this is not even worse than the heart broken feeling.
the feeling of not being able to have shared your beloved's true opinions in a topic.
it sucks.
sighz.
was i foolish to open up my heart to him despite him hurting me often with his temper?
was i heading for trouble when i declared myself as his reason of his change in his temper?
was i terribly mistaken that he will never change his way of handling stuffs whenever he's angry?
right now i truly will not bother about him anymore.
he had gone too far.
he didn't consider my feelings in the first place.
i just can't understand him as he wanted it his way!
this is not the first time anyway.
i'm considering to part with him even if it means losing him as a friend.
maybe. maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home