escapist

Sunday, January 07, 2007

BOREDOM

i aint into blogging nowadays.

and to make it seem worse, today is the last day of vacation. yes, there's goddamned darned portfolio to do! oh well, i spent most of my time staying at home, hanging out with old pals to do some much needed catching up and not to forget my guy whom i dated with during weekend!


honestly i do enjoy vacations very much to an unlimited extent as one can just do whatever crap one desires to. however one can die of boredom. ahhh, i suddenly don't want to talk further on this senseless topic. hahaha.

oh and i happened to come across my pals' blogs and chanced upon this cute IQ test! i thought it was gonna be somewhat interesting and unique, however while doing it, my brain was really doing some serious exercise! i didn't think i would encounter such mathematical questions which required some brain exercise activity. all i thought was the questions which would test your wits in an easy humourous way? haha. i must say i was really doing my brain some good! as i have not done proper sums like the ones in secondary school for a very long time. hence my brain had grown very rusty as i find myself calculating slower than my younger brother, who is currently studying in business course in SP. oh my god. i felt like losing face! but thanks to this IQ test, it gained me an upper hand over him who got some points lower than mine! now let's see if he dares belittle my slow calculation! hahaha.


Testriffic IQ test



hmm, before i took this test, i expected it to be about 120plus as i had taken one back in primary school. i can still remember the experience which took place in a big room (i was small in size that time so the room was big to me) and i was greeted by a indian plump woman in her late thirties to early forties. she led me to a table and a chair to sit down, instructing me to do a paper test of 40 questions within 45 minutes. i can't really remember if it was 40 questions within 45 minutes, but i recall that while doing the test, i was literally shaking with nervousness, my palms were cold and sweaty and the darned pencil kept on slipping out of my gripping hand! and there's that disguisting smudges on the paper made by my sweaty hand! the woman kept on staring at me grimly as if i had committed a grave mistake with that smudges. i also had that strong inevitable urge to shit! my stomach was like so tensed up and naturally triggered the feeling of wanting to shit! oh and i forgot to add that i actually perspired at my forehead! hahaha. really freaking nervous eh? it was such an unforgettable experience!


okay, i took another test for fun! here it is!




Testriffic.com



i don't know if this is true about me. but on second thought, it is perhaps quite true on the statement about my ability to make new friends and expand my social network. i do find that, making new friends is a breeze to me. i'm easy-going, i admit. haha. oh yes, i also did another silly test for fun!

Testriffic.com

haha, so this is so true in my real life eh? yes it's very true man. very accurate huh? it seems that i really love taking such tests eh? maybe out of boredom or for the fun of it!

i shall end here then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home