escapist

Monday, January 08, 2007

SCHOOL

first day of school but last term of school.

how should i start with? okay let me start with this morning.

i was actually alert the whole night before; i chatted online with peeps. there's something inside me which very much wants to run away from the reality of school starting already. i know i know i'm being naive by having this kind of attitude, but stil, tell me, who doesnt have this attitude?

no doubt.

and when my peep finally sorta succumbed into the reality of having to sleep and get ready for school the next day, i was left alone to digest the fact of school. SCHOOL again! aarrrrgh. so offline she was. i forced myself to switch off the pc. i was actually very bored, i kept on looking for online games which aroused my interest and to distract myself from fucked up portfolio! finally i managed to complete it and i occupied myself with silly online games, refusing to bow to the fact of school! but...haiz. i still bowed down to it in the end and went to sleep as usual - 3am. i couldn't sleep straight away and i honestly dont know how i fell asleep!

a nudge woke me up with irritation in early morning. it was from my mother who had gotten up early religiously everyday for work. then i just went back to sleep automatically. i guess she knows my sleeping pattern and had given up hope on me already!

next was my grandma who gave me a harder nudge and i woke up real good this time but again, i gave into tiredness and the comfort of my bed made it even harder to resist. it was already nearly 8am then.

a few minutes later, my eyes suddenly opened fully and i remembered school starts at 8am! so i jus dragged myself out of bed, cursing the school with endless foul words.

then i had to fall asleep in the bus while waiting for nazi's reply.

woke up feeling so blur and unstable. aiyah, just woke up will be like that what la. walked slowly towards studio and sat down and talked a little to nazi who was doing her portfolio. i just watched, not being aware of time until she mentioned 10am which is so early. yeah right, sooo goddamn early for i usually would be in bed snoring away at that time.

well, it's what school life is all about. time seems to be the main factor affecting us so much. right now i'm bored hence this senseless blogging.

*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home